Monday, February 25, 2013

Coping with Retrograde Mercury, Lucky Day on Friday


This has been an interesting Mercury Retrograde. A few people have been asking me if it is OK to go ahead with plans or projects in the works. My answer is yes just expect delays.
My own personal experiences are that technical things have been a bit of a nuisance, in that stuff has been breaking down right and left. My friend working in tech support says this has been the busiest time he has ever seen. I myself spent almost three hours calling various tech support numbers today to fix unexpected issues…
So go ahead with your plans, but have backup for all the mechanical things that can go wrong and do your best to avoid miscommunications.
That being said, Friday can actually be a good day for communication and has some lucky astrological aspects. So plan to put all that good energy to good use.

No comments: