Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The 10 Worst Psychic Questions To Ask

My dear friends, over the 15 years of giving advice, helping lovers through difficult times, and dealing with the vagaries of life, I have come across a series of questions that I get asked over and over again that have absolutely NOTHING to do with my psychic abilities, cognitive insights, or extensive training. My talents lay in the fact that I help people who are in SERIOUS emotional, psychic, or mental distress and need someone to guide them through to the other side, and ultimately to the future they deserve. I call these inquiries “The 10 Worst Psychic Question to Ask”, and yes, it sounds mean (and I do not to intend to be that way), but after you are asked the same question over 100 times, it does grate even on me.

This list includes:
1. Am I pregnant?
2. What is the sex of my baby?
3. Where is my soul mate?
4. When will I get pregnant?
5. When will I find love?
6. I fell in love chatting on the Internet, but for some reason, he no longer wants to chat. Why?
7. Can I have just a basic reading?
8. Can you tell me about my (future) finances?
9. Can you give me the lottery numbers?
10. What do you see in my future?

In listing these questions I am trying to accomplish two things. First, allow people looking for help to get answers to these banal questions quickly and efficiently without wasting your time or mine, and secondly to allow me to have more time to help people in REAL need. I am NOT insensitive to the needs of people asking these questions, but I do NOT feel I should be taking your money to answer them, and instead I want to offer you FREE advice. I do this out of the love I feel for humanity in general and for you personally.

Over the next two weeks I will put more detail to each of these questions, so please check back on my blog to see how I can help!

With love and affection, Joan.

No comments: