Monday, June 29, 2009

#2 Worst Psychic Question - What is the Sex of my Baby?

OK this one is not asked as often as Question #1, but the frequency of it is still pretty amazing. Now, sweethearts, you can get a test kit for this too down at your corner drugstore, or find out if you are having a boy or a girl when you go for your pre-natal checkup at the clinic or hospital. Remember, I only answer questions of people who are in SERIOUS need of emotional, spiritual, or psychological help! While this might be of interest to you, I do not really have any interest what-so-ever in finding out if you are having a boy or a girl! Now if you are concerned about being a good parent, or the stress a baby may be causing in your relationship, or having a married man’s baby, then dear please contact me. This is where my metaphysical talents can REALLY help you calm yourself emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.

Love and warmth, Joan

No comments: